Monday 20 October 2008

The day I went to Penang







hi guys its me again posting here hehehe....sorry ya for all my readers sorry for the delay that i have been posting on certain days coz there is some uncircumstances is occuring lah anyway














The Day 1:














hmmm.......how can i start for the firs day i start my journey flying from brunei to Kuala Lumpur(KL) my hand phone making so fussy demands but then haha... keep ignoring it ya..ya..ya then one moment my phone just dead haizz..... low battery and that is where i have been not contacting in the real world with out my handphone














Low battery:







Pros







1. no one can disturb you(totaly in ur own world)







2. can think some part of life where you have miss







3. can create all sort of lame excuses u can make from it hahahaha...














Cons







1. can't get picture to update my blog,







2. can't call and sms love one (sweetie i 'm sorry) hehe dun bother ya about the pro's section







section 3 i m not that ya







3. cannot call my loving family also














so here is the story when was flying to Brunei to KL i was in the plane and yes like some normal people do just sitting down looking up the ceiling of the plane and looking at the floor then look left and right for the 2 freakingly hours hahaha..... then look out the window looking out at the clouds it was very beautiful hmmm....try to imagine a coldy icy weather while you are flying thru it how cool was that hahaha














so then there i am







the plane has announce that it is going to land so we have to get ready to land as for me in my mind was saying "c'mon lah stupid pilot just land the plane lah dun care wat if me the pilot sure i speed up and then do emergency brakes" hahahha.....see how evil i am muahahahahaha.........














so arrive liao ler.......walk out take baggage and onwards to take the taxi to the Concorde Hotel again here i cant get any pictures lah have to suffer 3 days without handphone sure lah i forgot to bring my handphone lo BIG prawn HEAD hahaha....














hmm....how to describe the hotel oh hmmm..... i think i roughly get the pic lah courtesy of Concorde Inn hahaha as if!!














Above: The gorgeous Lobby. Below: Superior Room looks ok rite?










so there i was staying in there for an over night so then the next day i pack up and then go up to the airport to take my flight to Penang so then from the hotel to take the transport to the LCC Terminal





yea it is an airbus supercool plane than Boeing hahahhaa....




1 comment:

诗斯 said...

Deng remind me of going to Shanghai... sighh... thanks by the way... i missed that trip anyway..

Lovely and coool breeze... i want that again...LOL