Wednesday 3 December 2008

Its ON me right now!!! Annoyancy

oh yes....its on my dear readers or it might be there is no readers..

anyway refer to the above tittle is that am i that being so annoying to everybody???

coz everybody have the mouth that God created to talk and to confess so if all everybody that i have know or knew that i have you all annoying i would like to thank you all for making me this a realise and for me being like this...

Confess: i do like to talk so BIG about everything whether it is good or bad and i am a stragiht foward type of person.

so that is why i don't really have that much friends and partly that i am aware of that i like to meet friends coz it help me to realise of who am i and not trying to annoyed to everybody

we all live in a crappy world not just mine but all of us as we all know that we all soon not going to be staying here long

so as for myself i think i will back everything off and hope there is one or another to give me a chance

I, Kevin Kapong, would like to say i am so sorry to everybody that i have make you all annoying and made you all start to avoid me and if it to do so i would like to convey my apology to everybody from the bottom of my heart.


sincerely
Kev

this could be my one and only last post and probably i wont blog anymore coz i am totally been laid down and being left out thank you readers you know who you are

No comments: