Wednesday 26 November 2008

Birthday???



Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to Kevin,
Happy Birthday to me......


first of all i would like to thank you to all who wishes me a birthday wishes....i really appreciate it alot and u guys/girls wishe me a Happy Birthday thank you once again you know who you are...


talkig about this Birthday "thingy" for me does it worth to have such party and presents as for me i do enjoy my birthday with together with friends and all that but i prefereably to be alone or at place with is a nice view or nice environment.....

some say i am sot sot (crazy) but actually to think to that i am not actually it is just my time and nature and think i am born in this world with a main purpose which need to be aim with a great determination and strength..

for about wishes?.... birthday wishes i always wishes the same thing i wish myself a Happy Birthday...

so that is me ya i dun have that much to have to say coz i am in a bad condition as i know seeking for the truth

cheers guy/girls

again i say thank you so much for the birthday wishes

2 comments:

Balqiz said...

Happy Birthday!

Quotesoflife said...

thanx balqis haha....i didnt know u visit my blog?? hahaha.....