Tuesday 4 November 2008

My quotes for life

1.All men have a sweetness in their life. That is what helps them go on. It is towards that they turn when they feel too worn out.

2. Gratefulness is the key to a happy life that we hold in my hands, because if we are not grateful, then no matter how much we have we will not be happy -- because we will always want to have something else or something more.

3.Time is a companion that goes with us on a journey. It reminds us to cherish each moment, because it will never come again. What we leave behind is not as important as how we have lived.

4.My candle burns at both its ends;
It will not last the night;
But oh, my foes, and oh, my friends --
It gives a lovely light.

here are some quotes that reflect my life as a person and i m sorry ya if i really offended you all guys

happy reading cheers!!

1 comment: