Tuesday 18 November 2008

Goshh!!! Tag by carine......

hoho....been tag by ms.carine wait ya i find another topic then i tag u back blek!! :P

ok guys and girls ur next!!!

Rules :

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tag back...or else i going to stab your back!!!


1. how tosay oh......my habit is that i currently dont like is that daydreaming sometimes can go for hours!!! goodness....

2. about myself is that i am a very V.E.R.R.Y simple guy to simple also as if like i am natural at it.

3. when come eating this is partly one of me haha put another leg on another chair or own my own chair hahaha....as long 1 leg is up then eat comfortable....

4. when i sleep my sleeping can be the longest so an alarm is to be aqquire in order to wake up from the La La Land.. ;P

5. cleanliness..... hmmm.... i dunno how to say about that but i do like to clean my own room and so call renting room it is a little clean coz it is a little cramp haha.. but i do clean myself alot lah that is the most important..rite?

6. sleeping i am not sure ler...whether i do snore that loud but according to my sister say i do snore loud so i guess i take that as a yes

7.as for me i kinda hate crowdy places coz of 1. it is hard to get a parking if not have to queue a long time so i kinda have an impatient kind just a tiny bit

8.Alcohol.....can say i do consume it also but when come to family or friends gathering i do hahaha so i folow moon so some say once in a blue moon

9.entertainment...... as for me i do for entertainment i do download songs and watching tv if not talking or having a chat with my gf and some friends so what else can i do?? oh yea.....driving in town as a little leisure

10. boringness...... this is the one part that it is always with me all along since i was a little boy...boringness....for me i never hang out with or spend time with myself my gf and my friends so kida i am a boring type of person...

11. worst thing happen.....well for me the worst things happen to me when i was a little boy and was toooo...naughty palyig around the construction area(housing area)
when i jump from the window and i got a nail poking under my foot and it is quite deep so yea yea u know i ran for help hahaha....

12. habits.....well if i tell you all i thinnk i bocor rahsia liao so what the heck i dun keep secret about myself ok here goes i do sometimes bite my nails hahahaha that is my bad habit... :P

13. peter pan syndrome.......oh ya i got this from my gf saying this to me and actually i do admit it myself like to forgot things easily....that is me

14. facts....about this hmmm....i tell you all something about facts....life it just simple and unique we all have out own descriptive thinking and thoughts all this any intention that we do is all we do it is unintentionaly so i what i only do is just to forgive and forget

15. last and but not least........ attire(appearance)...i do like to look simple and nice and neat looking about me...but not to the extend like wearing ah pek style lah but i will wear that when at home haha another rahsia terbocor....see nice or not i tell u all my secret?


p/s...sorry for the late tag ya carine hehehe...actually wana send u back but then i kena stab later...hahaha

You have been tagged:
(Those who read my blog)
1. darleenxixi
2. Lilian
3. KNK
4. Huilee

i cant think of more people lah
so this is my list

haahaha
-end-

No comments: